skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
MEANDLIFE
created by joejoney
Home
Ehoza
1Streamer
Login
9W2SJG
::: SELAMAT DATANG ::: Semua gambar dalam blog ini adalah hakcipta terpelihara Joney. Sila ajukan sebarang masalah kepada joejoney@gmail.com
Adoyaiii... Mau terburai perot aku gelak...
9:20 AM
|
By
Joney
Aku terjumpe ni waktu duk godek2 blog lain.. sakit perut aku siott...
source :
blogserius
0 Responses
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't remember anything Can't tell if this is true or dream Deep down inside I feel the scream This terrible silence stops it there Now that the war is through with me I'm waking up, I cannot see That there's not much left of me Nothing is real but pain now
Facebook Badge
Joe Joney
Create Your Badge
Archives?
►
2012
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
2011
(5)
►
November
(1)
▼
October
(2)
Kuala Kangsar 2011
Adoyaiii... Mau terburai perot aku gelak...
►
May
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(6)
►
September
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2009
(37)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(20)
►
2007
(2)
►
May
(2)
Yahooo Me?
Others News?
SMK PERWIRA JAYA
-
Dari Gerobok Chendhawan
-
9 W 2 S J G
-
9W2SBD Blog
-
AKU & PENDIDIKAN SENI VISUAL
-
CooKieZ: Tell People About This!
-
9W2ABW ~ (NINE WHISKEY TWO ALPHA BRAVO WHISKEY)
-
Ade kat sini?
orang-orangan
From?
Supporters?